Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 24|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Why do I always go on sales even if I have a very strict budget?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-2-14 18:17:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I have a very clear financial goal: to build a solid emergency fund that protects my personal finances for up to 9 months in periods of crisis. So, until I get it, I have a fairly tight personal budget and very little flexibility for unnecessary expenses. Just because I'm strict with my budget doesn't mean I can't go out for a drink with my friends, travel during my vacations, or go on sales whenever the season arrives . But to be able to do it I have to establish a spending plan and get ahead of time as much as possible. This strategy is complicated when you can't foresee an event, but sales are like Christmas. They always play after Epiphany and just at the beginning of summer - although some stores constantly tempt us with special price campaigns and the like.

These are the steps I follow to always (always) buy on sale and not affect my savings or other leisure expenses. 1. I review how much I spent in previous sales seasons Every year I make an expense record . This document is nothing more than an Excel sheet in which I record ALL the expenses I have each day (with date and type of expense included). With this Iceland Phone Number List information, I design a personal budget for the following year — taking into account that some expenses may change, such as rent or rent. Among all the categories of my budget, I have one called "CLOTHING", which is then divided into "Seasonal" and "Sale" . I add up what I spend on sales at each time of the year , after Christmas and during the summer, and I already have an estimate of the expense I will have in the next discount season.

If you don't have a personal budget, here's a video and a free Excel template to start from scratch. 2. I think about what basic wardrobe clothes I need Although I can plan my spending based on what I spent the previous year—and the amount of money I can afford, given that I don't have any other financial difficulties at the time—I further adjust my purchasing strategy so as not to miss the opportunity. Sales are ideal for buying clothes that are not in season but you will need, such as snowsuits in summer or bikinis after vacation. Above all, they can serve as a wardrobe staple —a white shirt, a black dress, some jeans...—. 3. I distribute the amount of money I need between the months left for the sales When I already have a budget to go shopping, I divide the amount of money I have calculated by the months left for the next sales.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:16 , Processed in 0.057578 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.