Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 25|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

What made you choose the Studio subscription?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-2-14 17:18:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Importing the Revit model into SketchUp has always been part of our workflow, and that's what we did with DWG until SketchUp introduced the Revit Importer in early . We also tried using plugins to export a SketchUp model from Revit, but the result was terrible almost every time. Most of the time, I receive a Revit file on startup; usually during a schematic design or design development. Typically, the D model needs quite a bit of work and is still in the idea generation stage. We can do those design studies more quickly in SketchUp than in Revit. If we must make design decisions or study the movement of walls or windows, we do it in SketchUp. Conceptual rendering of the historic renovation and expansion of Real Art Ways in Hartford, Connecticut. Series of conceptual interior representations; use the image navigation to see more. Images courtesy of DBVW Architects. A huge benefit of the Revit Importer compared to DWG is the construction models. If you export a DWG to SketchUp, the result is not good. The geometry translates very well with the importer; is clean. It is very good that families appear as components; that is important.

Can't say anything about the return on investment in dollar terms, but as far as the subscription cost goes, we made it back in about a week. It's a no-brainer." It's faster to iterate and share in SketchUp; It is not a good idea Belarus Phone Number List to do design iterations in Revit. We are in the design stage on a project right now and want to develop some options. I imported a Revit model into SketchUp, and in two days we worked on all the designs we wanted to see. We then created visuals using V-Ray and finished the project. It was a job that took just three days, which saved us a lot of time. Speaking of time savings, they say you're an extension enthusiast. I love extensions! I must have more than Even if an extension does one simple thing to save me five minutes, I'll install it. People always come to my desk and ask if there is a tool for this or that. In that case I visit Extension Warehouse or SketchUcation and tell them that they can do that with an extension.

The evolution of SketchUp, thanks in part to extensions, has changed the playing field over the last decade. If someone asks me what extensions I recommend, Profile Builder is a must-have, and Flex Tools is great too. "Without extensions, I'd be lost. I've always wanted to make a sign that says 'There's an extension for that'! There are so many useful extensions that save me a lot of time." Do you also use LayOut? I use LayOut quite a bit, especially for quick deliveries. We have InDesign and Illustrator, all those tools, but there are projects where I don't have to open any of them. I can stay within the SketchUp ecosystem and go directly from a SketchUp model to design sheets with scale drawings in LayOut. It saves me a lot of time. LaPerche Elementary School in Smithfield, Rhode Island. Aerial representation of the plan. Image courtesy of DBVW Architects. For a neighborhood study or planning study, if I'm sure we'll be sharing site plans or renderings, I'll create a site plan scene using the default views in SketchUp. I plan those scenes and create labels; then I can click "Send to LayOut". We have sheet templates in.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 22:21 , Processed in 0.035774 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.