主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-2-14 17:00:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Aa Store Visit. Activated Location History in Addition to the Customer Having a Google Account the Customer Must Also Have Activated Location History in Their Account Settings. Location History is Not Enabled by Default When a User Creates a Google Account.  User Wants to Activate the Location History at Some Point but I Think That a Lot of People Will Reject This. I Assume This Because We Generally See an Increasing Trend in People Wanting to Secure Their Privacy Online. Gps Accuracy the Biggest Doubt is Probably the Gps Accuracy. Google Itself Mentions That the Gps Accuracy is Quite Accurate.

However It is Sometimes Seen That the Numbers Are Not Completely Accurate. This is of Course Understandable but if You E.g. Looking at the Number of Store Visits During the Corona Shutdown It Can Be Seen That  Hong Kong Email List Are Visits. This is Despite the Fact That the Shop Was Closed. This Can Be Due to Many Things. For Example Google Mentions That They Use New and Previous Data to Create Model Numbers Using the Number of People Who Visit a Store After Clicking on an Ad. This Can Subsequently Be Seen in Google Ads in the Reports for Store Visits. Thus There May Be Some Data That is Not Exactly Since It is Model Numbers.

Another Theory Could Be if You E.g. Has a Shop in a Location Where Many People Pass by E.g. In a Pedestrian Street. Here It Can Be Assumed That Google Could Think of Some of the Transients as a Store Visit. So What Does This Mean Overall It is Logical Enough That Google Cannot Track Down to Perfect Accuracy. We Also Often See This in Google Analytics Where Revenue Often Has a Deviation of or More. However the Possibility of Tracking a Part of the Activity That Comes Around Ones Shop After Clicking on Ones Ad is Still Unique. Thus I Would Recommend.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:03 , Processed in 0.032758 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.