主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-2-20 17:14:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Interview-with-Flavia-Rubino-caso-Venere-Influencer--copywriter-and-digital-marketing Flavia Rubino's advice for working in marketing What should you do if you want to be Flavia Rubino when you grow up? Do you feel like sharing your professional background to inspire new generations who would like to work in marketing but don't know how to get started? I don't feel like I represent a role model, everyone has their own path! I couldn't encourage someone to follow in my footsteps, which have been far too channeled and regimented for a long time, and then pay for the initial security with interest and take all the beatings I had saved myself before. Today a young person who starts working

finds conditions very different from mine, there is no Albania WhatsApp Number comparison, and perhaps he learns much earlier to choose and protect himself. But if he is lucky enough to find a great brand and a good mentor to learn from , he should hold on to them for as long as possible and absorb knowledge. And then there are always two infallible ways to grow: reading books and travelling . Do it, a lot! Thanks Thank you Flavia for this authentic and stimulating exchange on Brand Marketing. Your words reflect the passion and commitment you put into your work, clearly showing the path of a seasoned professional who firmly believes in her profession. But above all she disseminates with passion and in an ethical manner. Thank you for sharing your valuable experience

with the readers of Facile Web Marketing. The advice you have provided is a gold mine, especially for young people who aspire to a future in the world of business communications, marketing and innovation.Welcome to the dynamic world of marketing and communications, where the integration of the two disciplines is essential for the success of a business project. I am Nicola Onida, expert in marketing and communication and founder of Facile Web Marketing, one of the

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 00:53 , Processed in 0.044239 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.