[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2017-9-17 02:09:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
https://fuckchaturgirls.com/your_miss_kiss_2017080711
HD video of me shaving with foam then peeing while leaning back and a couple drops from behind!
close up of butt* **all spanks on right butt cheek** ***all spanks done using my hand*** ~55 spanks~ **excited/distressed noises throughout** *takes panties off* ~55 spanks~ +1 for good luck! (111 spanks total
Me and my friend make out for the first time and then trade massages after helping each other oil up
Watch me tease in my school girl outfit for the first ten minutes, until i eventually undress. I play with my fingers on my clit and then suck on my dildo. One I make it nice and wet I fuck my dildo doggy style and forward until I cum.*** Check out my Instagram and Patreon! ***- https://www.patreon.com/aweimaki- Instagram @ aweimaki
Watch as you come with me into the shower as i wash my hair and body

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/laure_milan_2017083005
I've got some bright red lipstick with matching ultra-shiny lipgloss. I'm wearing a button-down shirt and tight pants as I give my make-up a touch-up. I apply lipstick and gloss, slowly, sensuously. Kiss. Kiss. How does that look?I unbutton the first notch on my shirt to reveal my ample cleavage. Kiss. Kiss. Now, how does that look?Getting all glammed up makes me feel sexy, so I start to undo more buttons and flirt with the camera. I strip down to my black bra, flashing perfectly red-lipped smiles.I strip out of my bra, encouraging you to stroke it for me. Think of my red lips on your cock. Think of my red lips planting kisses all over your body. Stroke it, stroke it. My full, red lips and big tits are easily enough to get you there, but wait for me. I'm going to count you down and instruct you to aim your load at my open, red-lipped mouth.In the afterglow of orgasm, it's time for me to tidy up. More fresh lipstick and gloss for my picture perfect kiss goodbye!
This is a 50 minute multiple cum show. I keep fucking my pussy and vibing my clit, making myself cum over and over again (Live Cam Show)
Watch me cum in my first ever HD video with my hitatchi and pink dildo!
I show off how tight my pants are, so tight that they are starting to split at the seam. It shows off my booty great. I use wand in between my legs to tease my clit. You can see a wet spot start to form. When I turn around, you can see squirt trailing down leg. I pull my pants up tight to my clit and continue the wand action. When I squirt the next three times, you can see it drip down through pants. When I turn around, you can see exactly how much I squirt! When I lay back, you can really see how wet my pants are as I masturbate until orgasm
My dirty pantyhose make me so horny… I love to smell them and rub them all over my body and face. I take the freshest pairs of pantyhose, and one by one, pull them over my head and play. I drool, spit, moan, and suck on my toys through the pantyhose and fishnets… Playing with my pussy, teasing you, making you very hard. Then I sit up so I can finish sucking you off with my fishnet stocking over my face.

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/jilliangrey_2017080210
Watch as Taylor Enjoys A Hot Shower While Playing With Her Huge 44I Knockers
Fun teaser video of heidi shaking her ass, tits and even cumming in slow motion.
Watch me get fucked and moan loudly from his big cock
I've been walking around barefoot all day. It is time to relax and put my dirty feet in your face while I tease you. Panties- who has time for panties? Not me
I have a HOT masseur. This time he didn't even start to massage me before I had his dick in my mouth. It fits so perfectly into my pussy that I forgot the whole massage and enjoyed it internally. It all ended at my masseur's creampie into my pussylips
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:33 , Processed in 0.032841 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.